Portside plumbing is operating under level 4 as an essential service.
But please note building and construction work can only be carried out at Alert Level 4 if it meets the Government definition of an essential service.
Examples of essential plumbing work are as follows:
- The repair or replacement of a failed hot water cylinder required for sanitation purposes.
- The unblocking and repair or replacement of sanitary waste or water supply pipes.
If in the unfortunate event you have any of these issues we are here to help keeping everyone's health and safety at our highest importance.
- We carry full PPE including Face masks, Gloves and full body overalls.
- Carry sanitizing equipment to spay our work area down.
- Keep social distancing to a maximum.
- Keep detailed records of contact tracing.